Auto Body Shop

1,347 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DoubleE65
RMC91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ddpg
My go to is Classic Collision on 21. Have unfortunately needed to have them work on two of my cars and they did excellent work on both of them.

I've also used Winslow but last time I tried to use them they had a backlog of cars and it was going to take too long. They did excellent work on the car I did take there about 5 years ago.
curry97
AG
Go see Doug at Classic Collision
RMC91
AG
TransplantedRedRaider
I've had two unfortunate incidents when someone hit my car over the past several years. In both cases, I used Sterling Auto Group's body shop.

I was very pleased with their service. They frequently updated me on the status of my repairs during the process. I was very pleased with the quality of their work, and they completed the repairs within the time frame that they originally planned.
classicdoug
AG
Thanks guys,

RMC91, give me or Matt a call and we'll help you through this process. One thing that makes my shop stand out from others is that you are my customer, not the insurance company. We will make them pay to get your vehicle repaired correctly and to OEM specs.

979-779-8399

Thanks,
Doug
DoubleE65
AG
Have always gone to Gilbert at Brazos Valley Collision and he's done a tremendous job every time. My wife just got her car back from hail damage repair and they did an awesome job as usual.

EE
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.