Man, it sure would be nice to have one of these in BCS!

2,697 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by carpe vinum
12thmanfootball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4ORE GOLF

Lubbock has got one.
australopithecus robustus
The Lubbock MSA has 100,000 more people and there's not a Top Golf 65 Miles away in the Woodlands from there....
AggiePhil
AG
Sure would be a shame.
Captn_Ag05
AG
There's been a few threads on this and I agree a smaller model like this could do well. There's also a place in the Houston suburbs (name escapes me) that is indoors and uses screens that would also be a nice addition.

If anyone is putting together an investment, I'm in.
bobinator
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

There's also a place in the Houston suburbs (name escapes me) that is indoors and uses screens that would also be a nice addition.
They have some simulator screens at the Phillips Event Center that you can rent. It's very small scale, there are only two of them, but me and the guys in my wedding rented one for a couple of hours a few months ago and it was a lot of fun. The bar is in the next room over but the servers would come over pretty often to check if we needed drinks or appetizers or anything.

You can play courses, driving range, some other party type games on the simulators also. (one of them that was pretty fun, and also super hard, is you have to try and break the windows out of a building.)
victory
AG
Swing Zone in Tomball is indoor golf on a video screen. Can play a full 18 on various courses....pretty cool but little pricey
AgFan1999
AG
There's not a Top Golf in the Woodlands - one in Spring, but that's not the Woodlands.
australopithecus robustus
Haha yes I stand corrected! The overall logic is still the same however I'm afraid!
carpe vinum
AG
Maybe there will be one.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.