Izzy the cat is missing - Family moves on 7/5

2,059 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by bushytailed
bushytailed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My friend and her family are moving to North Carolina on Thursday 7/5. One of their cats went missing over the weekend and they're desperate to find her before they leave.

Female brown tabby
Creek Meadows subdivision
Broken tail, declawed, shy but friendly

Any help would be appreciated. Pic in FB post.

https://www.facebook.com/BrazosLostAndFoundPets/photos/a.155841681186279.20265.155785051191942/1305897539514015/?type=3&theater

I believe it was posted to Next Door as well.
momlaw
AG
They need to put her catbox out on the back porch, maybe prop gate so she can get to it. She can smell her stuff for long distance, will want to come to it.
momlaw
Oogway
I hope kitty returns before they move, but if they've posted on the lost and found pets facebook page, I know that's where I look if I find a pet with/without id before I contact animal control.

As convenient as poptops are, I remember back when my mama used to use the electric can opener and our cat would appear like magic. Even worked if she was stuck on the roof....
bushytailed
AG
Thank you for the recs. Unfortunately Izzy wasn't found before the family left this afternoon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.