Security Company

1,799 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TheAlarmGuy
saturn135
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Im currently building a house and my builder has contracted CEO to do the prewire for security and surround sound. Long story short, I can not reach them and they will not call back regarding additional wiring, camera costs and speaker costs.

Looking for recommendations for a company who can provide cameras, smoke/CO detectors and monitoring. I would like to be able to also monitor all this from my phone. Customer service is a priority.
BrazosWifi
I would recommend David with Advanced Security Concepts.

If you're out in the country and will be needing internet, make sure to check us out.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
rsa
AG
+1 for David Elizondo and his crew at ASC, http://www.advancedsec.com/
The_Professional
Gabriel with Intersecurity Systems - 979-599-5202. He does both alarm systems & surveillance. Probably more if you needed it.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
David Elizondo and ASC for sure!
txgardengirl
100% David and his team

CEO came out, walked our home and even with me wanting to make a significant investment never returned a quote.

Fast forward and I called David and he had a much more reasonable solution that works great!
foo00
AG
Another +1 for David at ASC. 979-690-8516. Completely reliable and well priced. Some others here aren't even properly licensed/registered but David has years of experience and will always be there when you need him.
www.com
David with ASC he is doing speakers now too.
www.com
979-690-8516
Give him a call. I PROMISE HE WILL ANSWER!

Plus he has been in business for over 18 years. Never sold out or gave his customers away like some other security and av companies to national ones.
RockofAges
David @ Advanced Security has done all our Security, cameras and AV work. He sold us our Samsung TV's also. He and his crew are top notch in my book!! Call them 979-690-8516.
saturn135
Either David has alot of friends to boost his business or he is really that good! Thanks for the responses!
TheAlarmGuy
Wow, you all know how to make a guy feel good Thanks to each of you for your kind words and business. We're grateful.

Saturn - give us a call at your convenience. We're happy to help you out. 979-690-8516
Thank you and God Bless.
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.