Late Softball Games at Bee Creek Park

1,380 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by pants
pants
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We live near Bee Creek Park, and while there have always been summer softball games, this year they're going really late for some reason. They're still out there right now (we can hear them and see the lights), and we've heard them and seen the lights as late as 2:00 AM.

Does anyone know what's going on with this? We are ok so far, but I feel like this is some kind of noise violation...
Turf-Ag02
AG
The schedule for the tournament this weekend got shifted around with the weather forecast calling for rain on Sunday. The last game of the tournament is scheduled for 3:30 Sunday morning.
pants
Does city noise ordinance cover public parks? I know park curfew is 1:00 AM, but maybe there is some kind of exception for both rules. I know I can sometimes hear the Starlight Music Shows from my house as well, and Northgate definitely gets loud.

The lights actually bother us more than the noise, but I didn't want to make a hige fuss without asking around. Maybe noise and lights in our windows until 3:00 or 4:00 AM was something we should have anticipated buying a house next to a city park.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.