Help catch a thief!

1,981 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EVA3
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is from a friend. Please share! It makes me angry that people steal from hard working business owners!
"The guy in this white truck stole one of our trailers last night. Looks like he has a dent in the front panel by the tire. Please notify our local Brazos County Sheriff deparment if you see this truck, trailer has a fuel tank on it or if you know the person driving the truck. We work hard for what we have and it just kills me for someone to steal it! 979-361-4900"

MemphisAg1
AG
I hate thieves.
nickstro66
AG
You should post this on the outdoors board. Sometimes it's crazy what they're able to do.
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
nickstro66 said:

You should post this on the outdoors board. Sometimes it's crazy what they're able to do.
AG
Is it missing a tailgate or am I imagining that.

Also looks like the front bumper is damaged or missing?
Viv
Prune Tracy
Shouldn't be hard to find that truck. No front bumper, missing tailgate, identifiable dent, extended cab with a long bed, late 90s Ford with base level steel wheels. There aren't many of these running around.
EVA3
AG
Outdoors board will find this guy and ruin his life within two or three days. Post it there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.