Howdy Ags need help

1,926 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jws456
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Daughter came home from school and I noticed a good bit of hail damage on her car. Of course the kid has no clue of damage or the hail storm this spring. Sigh...

So if anyone can give me a date for the storm and details I would greatly appreciate that so I can make an insurance claim.

She lived very east side roughly a quarter mile east of Texas pretty close to the Denny's. Could of been campus but that's a stretch

Thanks all!
SteveBott
AG
Does 3-18 jog a memory?
AgFan1999
AG
KBTX has coverage of a hailstorm around that time - right around the end of Spring Break.
rsa
AG
SteveBott said:

Does 3-18 jog a memory?
March 18, 2018 -- she's in the path that got whomped by the hail storm. Both our vehicles and our home in College Hills were affected.
JP76
3/18

6:08 PM at Lincoln and Texas avenue

Hail was up to 2 3/4 inches at Lupe Tortilla which is 1/2 mile from Denny's

SteveBott
AG
Thanks Aggieland! Keep the posts coming.
jws456
AG
I'm a roofing contractor here in town. Hail storm came through on Sunday March 18th at about 6:00. Blew in from the west across the town. Significant hail was mainly between south of Villa Maria and north of Holleman Drive. Up to 3" sized hail for a sustained 30-45 minutes in some areas.

There was also another band of up to 2" size hail that blew through south of Nantucket subdivision about 8:30 that evening that also caused damages.

Hope this was helpful.
SteveBott
AG
Thanks again. Let you know insurance says. I cancelled that policy 3-25 so should be interesting.
jws456
AG
It won't matter. The loss occurred while insured. They are responsible to make you whole. It's cut and dry. Let me know if I can be of help.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.