Aggieland
Sponsored By

best rural trash service

The Original AG 76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Need to start a trash pick up just outside of the city of CS. I see several different trucks at various times picking up the neighbors stuff.
What say y'all ?
ZERO interest in any type of recycle foolishness
Want the fewest rules and restrictions.
Cost isn't as important as the flexibility and fewest restrictions.

Any suggestions ?
SchnauzerMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
We used Cowgirl Collection Company (now known as 3C Disposal) when we were outside the city limits. Never had any issues and it was $25 per month, I believe. Paid quarterly.
Abbyag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P
We have used BAGS for almost 10 years. $25 p/month billed quarterly. They do have rules on how many bags (I think 6 large black bags) per week, but we never have that much.
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
BAGS is decent but i don't think they offer online payment and you have to purchase your own trash can for ~$75-$100


This one is Aggie owned, supplies the trash can for you, offers online payment and I think they will even pick up bagged leaves and 4 ft or less bushes/branches

http://www.bvtrashvalet.com/services/residential-trash-recycling/
BrazosWifi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
We've had BAGS for years. No issues.

I think we are on auto-draft with them from the bank so the payment is not an issue.
aggiegal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
We had BAGS years ago, but found we were still going to the dump at least once a month. We quit BAGS and take our own trash about twice a month. It's super easy and cheap. We spend around $60 a year. I suppose this depends on where you live in the county and whether or not you have a truck.
nthomas99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P
I've used Brazos Valley Trash Valet (recommended above) for a little over a year now.

It's fine and dependable. Never had an issue.

SFLORIDAAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P
AG
We use 3C disposal. We pay $99 a Quarter for Two Large cans. They will pick up extra if you call first. Nice folks with good service. They are based in Navasota but also work the South CS area.
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
Quote:

ZERO interest in any type of recycle foolishness
Old people....
Slocum on a mobile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
Wait... this WASN'T a category in "Best of the Brazos"?!?!?!?
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
The Original AG 76 said:

Need to start a trash pick up just outside of the city of CS. I see several different trucks at various times picking up the neighbors stuff.
What say y'all ?
ZERO interest in any type of recycle foolishness
Want the fewest rules and restrictions.
Cost isn't as important as the flexibility and fewest restrictions.

Any suggestions ?
Foolishness?
saltsman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
R
Counterpoint said:

The Original AG 76 said:

Need to start a trash pick up just outside of the city of CS. I see several different trucks at various times picking up the neighbors stuff.
What say y'all ?
ZERO interest in any type of recycle foolishness
Want the fewest rules and restrictions.
Cost isn't as important as the flexibility and fewest restrictions.

Any suggestions ?
Foolishness?
Foolish like our grandparents were. Silly people they were. :-)

Waste not - want more?
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
saltsman said:

Counterpoint said:

The Original AG 76 said:

Need to start a trash pick up just outside of the city of CS. I see several different trucks at various times picking up the neighbors stuff.
What say y'all ?
ZERO interest in any type of recycle foolishness
Want the fewest rules and restrictions.
Cost isn't as important as the flexibility and fewest restrictions.

Any suggestions ?
Foolishness?
Foolish like our grandparents were. Silly people they were. :-)

Waste not - want more?
In all seriousness, there is something to be said against recycling. All the energy it requires contributes to polluting our environment. It's expensive, too. Sometimes the best option is to simply put waste in a landfill. Modern landfills are safe and efficient, and a great place to store waste.

For the OP, friends of ours out in Edge use Dillo Disposal.
Page 1 of 1
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.