Suddenlink Cable Issues... Have you had this error code?

4,882 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by InMyOpinion
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had suddenlink about a month and several techs out. In the TiVo and TiVo mini boxes we randomly get a "Signal loss v52" Sometimes its both and others times just one.

Each time they've come out they do something and it comes continues. Field tech supposed to come out this week and "boost"the signal from the pole.

Internet is fine no problems

Anyone else had/have these issues?
momtaxi
My husbands been in the cable business for 10 years and he laughed at that they were going to "boost" the signal from the pole. There is no "boosting" the signal from the pole. Those signals are set and really can't be changed without causing other problems. All they are going to be able to do is rearrange your lines on your splitters. Most likely this will cause other problems with other tv's or your internet. They can add an amplifier in your house but now that they only use contractors I highly doubt they have the ability and knowledge to do that right. GOOD LUCK!
AgsWin2011
AG
Do what I just did. Cancel their cable and go with the 200mb unlimited internet and get YouTube TV. The only streaming service that I know of that gets all the locals. Unlimited DVR storage and I actually get a better picture than I did with Suddenlink cable. If there is ever an outage you can use your cellphone to watch.
AgsWin2011
AG
Forgot to mention it's only $40 per month. You can sign up for a free 7 day trial.
InMyOpinion
Heismenberg said:

Do what I just did. Cancel their cable and go with the 200mb unlimited internet and get YouTube TV. The only streaming service that I know of that gets all the locals. Unlimited DVR storage and I actually get a better picture than I did with Suddenlink cable. If there is ever an outage you can use your cellphone to watch.

I am about to make the switch - you get all 4 networks live using YouTube TV?

Thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.