HOA Attorney

3,161 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by angus55
backinbcs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for an attorney familiar with HOA issues, specifically a subdivision taking our money in dues but refusing to enforce HOA requirements.

Thanks in advance.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I see you're back in bcs
Rexter
Which HOA would do that?
montegobay
Are you sure they are refusing to enforce the rules or are they just not enforcing them to your satisfaction? Unfortunately, in my experience, HOAs have limited options other than repeated fines and liens. They cannot force someone to comply with rules.
woodiewood1
Cully lipsey is your man
MTTANK
AG
Agreed, Lipsey is a good choice
backinbcs
Thank you.
techno-ag
AG
Sometimes when an HOA is not performing to your satisfaction, best thing to do is run for an open slot & try to change things from within.
halibut sinclair
gus1390
AG
Mike Gentry is very knowledgeable on these issues
Builder93
AG
Why don't you just hire mercenaries like all the other HOA's?
jskin261
Merc for higher? Tell me more.
ethridgem
AG
Travis Normand is the guy for this.
Link
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Have you talked to them and made them aware of the issues that you are not happy with?

In reality, when you sue the HOA in essence you are suing yourself so not a smart move in my opinion.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
montegobay said:

Are you sure they are refusing to enforce the rules or are they just not enforcing them to your satisfaction? Unfortunately, in my experience, HOAs have limited options other than repeated fines and liens. They cannot force someone to comply with rules.

This!!!!

We have a parking issue at our development on certain streets, we have tried everything from sending notices, letters, actually going door to door and talking to folks and last resort, going to the city engineer, etc.....at the end of the day it's a public street and there's NOTHING the HOA Can do to force people not to park on the street, even if it says so in the restrictions
angus55
Any update on this? What HOA?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.