Good Place to Park Car For Sale

2,005 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by oldag76
Aggie_Family4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anybody know some good places around College Station to park a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I am trying to sell? Want to make sure that I am not trespassing and that it is legal but also want it to be high visibility.
AggiePhil
AG
Lock & Roll
aggiegal99
At Lock & Roll, you'll pay a small fee. We sold our vehicle in a few hours after parking it there and combining with advertising online and in The Eagle.
Carny89
What do you want for it ? Miles? Pics? 9793245225
TexAg1987
I'd start here.
Rexter
Obligatory........

Tree Fiddy!!
CrazyAgE
The guy who owns Jays Kars posts on here and is checking all the time. I've sold mine to him in the past and thought it was fair for both of us
MaroonAG
I had a truck stolen from Lock & Roll back in Dec of 2017. It had been up there for 3 -4 months. I suspect it was a inside job since those there knew it had been there so long. Was never found so I suspect it is South of the border.
Love Gun
MaroonAG said:

I had a truck stolen from Lock & Roll back in Dec of 2017. It had been up there for 3 -4 months. I suspect it was a inside job since those there knew it had been there so long. Was never found so I suspect it is South of the border.

For now...
Abbyag06
We posted my husband's truck on College Station Craigslist 2 weeks ago and it sold in 24 hours! We had zero luck with Facebooks groups. I would try Craigslist for a few days before parking it somewhere.
oldag76
AG
Just listed and sold one in less than 24hrs on Facebook marketplace for BCS
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PXChg.gif[/IMG]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.