BearX

10,470 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Papa Bear
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
redd38
AG
Do they have grills?
bobinator
AG
No, but right now you can bring in outside food (or have food delivered) because they don't have a kitchen on site, but it sounds like eventually they will have food there. One of the rules on the signs said something about keeping kids monitored which also leads me to believe that at some point in the future they're going to have times for families or something.
Papa Bear
Hey Mimi, I apologize for the confusion. We are updating the website to include the pricing for entry, wakeboarding, pro flow surfing, bungalow reservations, etc. we are also about to launch private event rentals. Let me know if you have any questions.
Papa Bear
Hey Redd38, our kitchen isn't open yet, but hopefully will be by the end of the year. Until then, you are more than welcome to bring in outside food. We are also about to launch our private event rental options, so if u wanted to grill, I'm sure we could arrange to bring a grill in so you could cook it up for ur people. Let me know if u have any additional questions
MiMi
S
Quote:

Hey Mimi, I apologize for the confusion. We are updating the website to include the pricing for entry, wakeboarding, pro flow surfing, bungalow reservations, etc.
Thanks. It'd be nice to be able to get more detailed information. Can't wait to check this place out!
Papa Bear
MiMi, the here is the pricing page you were asking about previously http://bearx.com/pricing/ Also, if you would like to book a bungalow, just email Reservations@BearX.com with the dates you are thinking. Stacy will reply with the specific pricing for that day. It will be between $100-$200. That price also includes free entry for up to 20 people, so its a great value!
BeardedBear
AG
My friends and I are all 25-35 and we love Bear X. The prices are really reasonable as well.
MiMi
S
Quote:

MiMi, the here is the pricing page you were asking about previously http://bearx.com/pricing/
Thank you!! Can't wait to visit!
Papa Bear
We can't wait either! Email us at info@bearx.com with any additional questions. Or reservations@bearx.com to book a cabana or bungalow if you come with a group! See you out there!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.