Lost a box during move

2,005 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by woodiewood1
StarryAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Sometime either around May 15th or on Friday... a box has gone missing somewhere on eagle between lambermont drive and the secure care storage on the feeder road.

The box has mostly toiletry items, like shaving cream and various perfumes. It also had hair brushes, my blow dryer and all of my other hair gadgets. Nothing of real value, but as it was one of the last boxes I packed up, I believe it contained a small clear with blue trim zippered bag that contains every single picture of my children I have ever taken on various memory cards.

These cards mean the world to me. I don't care about anything else, I just want the pictures back. If anyone has come across my missing box, please message me At jmak10127 at Gmail
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I sincerely hope you find your box. I can't imagine losing those memories.

Let's let others learn from this experience though. Never ever leave your photos on a memory card that WILL go bad at some point. ALWAYS back them up at the very least to a cloud service such as google drive, one drive, amazon prime, dropbox something. I use Mozy cloud backup to backup my entire hard drive twice a day. There are many places where you can get free cloud storage to host your photos. An external hard drive is also a good idea. My photos typically live on my hard drive, get backed up to mozy and amazon prime, and then I have an external hard drive as well that stays in my safe.
woodiewood1
Did you send or email photos to friend or family? Check you hard drive just because you deleted photos it doesn't mean they are not still on the drive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.