QuickBooks question

820 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by momlaw
bradleyk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can anyone, that has QuickBooks experience in business, tell me if there is a report that I can run to see what entries have been made on a particular day? We have invoices that are entered up to 15 days after invoice date sometimes, due to mail delivery time and delayed entry, and I am wanting to see what is entered on a daily basis and by which AP clerk. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
OnlyANobody
I use the online version and haven't seen a desktop version in years, but I'm sure it would be similar, no matter which you use. Go to Reports, then Business Overview, then Audit Log. This shows every transaction from Login through Logout. If your version doesn't have these options, just put "Audit Log" in the search window.
bradleyk
Thank you for that reply. I had never used the audit trail internally, so that was a HUGE help. I have been having issues with getting responses that all entries for a particular month, or quarter, are completed, but then go back 5 days later and find that we have dropped nearly 3% net income due to other cost entries being made. This allows me to hold that person accountable for the delayed entries, or find out why they are delayed. Thank you again!!!
momlaw
AG
OAN is mostly a great SOMEbody.
momlaw
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.