Fog lights

1,783 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ag-bq-seventy
Bob2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fog light switches exist for a reason. To be used. In Fog.
Please use them. Even if you have daytime running lights, tail lights are also needed to keep others from slamming into the back of you.

Thank you to the one out of twenty cars this morning with their lights on!

FYI while I'm here. Vanity mirrors should not be used on the freeway doing 75-80 to put on makeup in heavy fog. You'll poke your eye out...
Wildmen03
AG
No, fog means high beams and flashers. Duh.
91_Aggie
AG
Ive never had a vehicle with a foglight option.

But there are too many people who only turn thier parking lights on in rain/dusk/twilight.
Usually they are bubbas in their big trucks who think turning their main headlights on is considered "unmanly" unless it is "fully night"
Post removed:
by user
hs10scoach
Great to have a switch for the fog lights. I run mine to be seen, not necessarily to be able to see. One of the "rules" of driver training: Make sure they see you. Good way to look at it.
GSS
For all of the vehicles we have/had, the fog lights only operate if the headlights (low beam) are on. So your PSA could have just been....at least use your Low beams in the fog!
ag-bq-seventy
AG
[Please be respectful and add to the conversations on this forum or refrain from posting on this forum. Thank you. -Staff]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.