Jewelry repair

1,374 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Kitten With A Whip
frito bandito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can anyone recommend a local jeweler that can repair a ring? Scope involves replacement of a small diamond that fell out of a milled slot; and then maintenance to keep it from coming out again.

Thanks in advance.
musicforall
Fling's, on 29th street.
curry97
AG
The Jewelry Store on 29th
meinkee
meinkee
Fling's. Just picked up a sized ring today. They are the best!
DBSwooper
Mark Futch is the best jeweler that does repairs in the area. His bench is in the back of Samuels last I heard.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Christie's in the mall does a great job
Kitten With A Whip
Stay FAR AWAY from The Jewelry Store!!! IMO, these people are crooks. Absolute crooks!

I'll endorse Flings. Many years in business and great service.
75AG
AG
Kitten With A Whip said:

Stay FAR AWAY from The Jewelry Store!!! IMO, these people are crooks. Absolute crooks!

There really ought to be a rule that you EXPLAIN calling a business as having "crooks".
Kitten With A Whip
75AG said:

Kitten With A Whip said:

There really ought to be a rule that you EXPLAIN calling a business as having "crooks".
NORMALLY, I would explain in detail, but it really isn't my story to tell at this time. There is a pending lawsuit in which I am a witness. In light of that, it's probably best not to flap my gums too much. I say they are crooks, that is my opinion and that is my warning to the OP. They can take it or leave it. That is all I have to say on the subject.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.