Car detail service

2,167 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by tsuag10
MiMi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Can y'all recommend a local car detail company? I am getting a vehicle ready to sell and would like to get it detailed first.
emtes
AG
Shammy Car Wash does a great job. So does Pitt Stop.
MiMi
S
Quote:

So does Pitt Stop
Pitt Stop was the first business that came to mind. However, I visited their website and it looks like they are focusing on car sales now. Their auto detailing link is not currently active.
CWIsom
Maldonado Detailing 979-703-2416 and he is mobile
CS78
HavinThangs said:

Approx cost?
Mumbo Jimbo
mason12
AG
I think around $65 for outside and $65 for interior. The dirtier the more it is.
CrazyAgE
CS78 said:

HavinThangs said:

Approx cost?

I used him last year and need to get him back out. We have a Tahoe and I believe he charged around $160 maybe? I want to say the others listed in here quoted me well over $200. Maldonado did a great job!
csnole
I only trust Daryl & Tony at Pitt Stop with my car!!
aggiebeck
I've used Docs Detail in Bryan off of FM 1179. He did a fantastic job! (979) 450-5777. I think that the cost was just under $200 for a complete detailing (I was selling the car).
tsuag10
AG
Latino Hand Carwash in Bryan on Tx Ave. https://www.facebook.com/gilmerroberto78/

Went there 2 days ago and they did a basic interior detail and exterior wash for $65. Did a great job. Might look a little sketch, but don't worry.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.