Greg Leeth Benefit BBQ & Raffle

3,833 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgGunNut
AgGunNut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For anyone interested in supporting a great person and public servant, see the attached flyer. I have meal and raffle tickets for sale and can take cash or credit card. We also have a PayPal set up to where you wouldn't have to meet to get raffle tickets. The PayPal is cspdwives@gmail.com. Put your name, number, and number of tickets in the memo so we can get them filled out for you.

If interested, email me at cspoa2611 at gmail. You don't have to be present to win, but the firearms will have to be picked up at Champion here in CS, and the cooler would have to be picked up locally.

The Anchor
AG
Bought tickets today.
chloelee
Where can tickets be purchased in advance?
CS4LIFE
Thanks for sharing AgGunNut!
TLIAC
AG
Lt. Leeth is a wonderful example of a dedicated community servant. He loves this town, the people and the officers he works with. He is one of those people that would do anything for you. I worked with him during my entire career and for many years we worked side by side. You will never meet a better person or someone who is more giving. This is our opportunity to help someone who has helped so many others. He would never ask for help on his own and I am sure he is very humbled by all of this. Please try to support this cause.
TLIAC
AG
chloelee said:

Where can tickets be purchased in advance?
AgGunNut included his email in his original post.
AgGunNut
AG
Bump
ratfacemcdougal
email sent
dubi
AG
PayPal sent last week for raffle tickets.

We have it on the calendar too.
JR Ewing
AG
Bump for a good cause!

AgGunNut
AG
Bump since we're getting closer!

Still selling raffle tickets. See original post for details.
BBQ tickets available in advance or at the door for $10.

We have some great silent auction items lined up including golf outings at local courses, a guided hunt, custom artwork, signed TAMU gear, a custom knife, C&J catering for 20, bread for a year from Blue Baker, Bombers VIP tickets, and much more! Silent auction will end at about 2PM.

Additionally, we'll have a special drawing during the event where you must be present to win, courtesy of CapRock ER. They've graciously donated a Yeti cooler and ladies gift box featuring a pair of diamond earrings valued at over $800.

Hope to see lots of people there!
AgFan1999
AG
What's the last day to purchase meal/raffle tickets? (I apologize if I missed it).
ratfacemcdougal
Tickets may be purchased at the event
ratfacemcdougal
TLIAC
AG
I'll be working the serving line from 10-Noon. Ya'll come out, eat some good food, look at the silent auction items, buy some raffle tickets and be sure to say hello. Hope to see a lot of people come out and support a really great public servant.
Oogway
If we need a few "to-go" plates, is there an m.o. so we don't hold up the line? I saw they were available and we can't stay.
AgGunNut
AG
When you come, just let us know you need to-go plates, and we'll get you set up. We'll have a couple people set up at the door taking money for plates.
AgFan1999
AG
I want to buy some raffle tickets - can I still order them on Friday?
TLIAC
AG
AgFan1999 said:

I want to buy some raffle tickets - can I still order them on Friday?
I checked for you and was told yes. They won't draw until the benefit is over on Saturday.
AgFan1999
AG
Thank you ma'am!
Oogway
Thanks for the info!
dubi
jello123
Today's the day, see y'all there!
MTTANK
AG
Just left, there was a good crowd! Still plenty of time to go have some BBQ for a good cause!
AgGunNut
AG
The Leeth family would like to extend a heart-felt thank you to everyone who came out today and supported in any way! With everyone's help, we were able to raise over $30,000 to help a man who has given 32 years of his life to help others. This community truly is awesome!
dubi
AG
AgGunNut said:

The Leeth family would like to extend a heart-felt thank you to everyone who came out today and supported in any way! With everyone's help, we were able to raise over $30,000 to help a man who has given 32 years of his life to help others. This community truly is awesome!
BTW, who won the raffle items?
AgGunNut
AG
For sake of privacy, I'll just say that all five winners have been contacted (and were super excited on the phone - none were present during the drawing).

Soooo, if anyone was still waiting for the phone to ring, it won't be from me. Lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.