College Station teacher on leave-KBTX - Staff Warning on OP

38,103 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by George Costanza
curry97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

[If it isn't being released by law enforcement we are not going to allow posts like that on here. -Staff]
InMyOpinion
KBTX ??
Fonzie Scheme
AG
InMyOpinion said:

KBTX ??

They are a human operation run by humans. They aren't your personal "gossip vending machine". Oh, wait, if they were, it would cost you at least 50 cents. Tell you what: you PM me $500 and I'll make up something.

Geez.
TexasAggie_02
AG
InMyOpinion said:

KBTX ??

You can't post rumors unless they come from KBTX, but KBTX doesn't post rumors unless they come from TexAgs. It's a catch 22.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
That's horse**** and you know it. Media cannot publish anything until it is verified. Don't be a dolt. And, I can pretty much, and hope, guarantee that no media outlet would ever wait on this joke of a Nextdoor board to ever "verify" anything. If they did, the reporter should be fired on the spot. Leads? Of course! Because all the nosy ninnies on this board are everything that's wrong with this world?! Hell to the naw!
Fonzie Scheme
AG
It never ceases to amaze me how much of an overinflated opinion of posters here have of themselves. You're just insufferable.
91_Aggie
AG
Fonzie Scheme said:

It never ceases to amaze me how much of an overinflated opinion of posters here have of themselves. You're just insufferable.
Replying to your own post is probably a good indicator of having an overinflated opinion of yourself.

mole
I'm hearing that another teacher was let go this week. hopefully someone in the local news media will do some digging.
supermom
[We have made it clear that we will not allow rumors on this board and we have posted that on this thread. You are on a break. The same thing will happen to any poster that ignores that warning. -Staff]
techno-ag
AG
People leave jobs all the time due to workplace relationships. That's not really an issue that concerns parents. It's the teacher-student relations that are illegal and of far greater concern to the community at large.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
BaitShack
AG
Bumped the wrong thread. The CSHS teacher goes on trial tomorrow.
George Costanza
"Media cannot publish anything until it is verified."

Still believe that?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.