Need to pull a large faint dent from my car door (deer hit)

1,114 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by UmustBKidding
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We were going very slow but a deer ran into our side and made about a 2x2 ft dent. It's very faint and seems like it would pop right out with some kind of large suction device. Is there anywhere in town that would do this? I recall a place called Dent Magic but I think they only did little dents from hail using temperatures. Thanks!
AggieMom_38
I had a good experience at Jack Winslowbut it was years ago
UmustBKidding
Winslow does good work but not a dent pull type shop and would likely be 30 days until they could get to anything. Get Doug at classic collision by John Deere place in Bryan to.look at it
The pdr places are likely still very busy and dont go to any of the dozens of popup places around because of the hail storm. You need someone LOCAL
mhnatt
Thank you both for the suggestions! Dent magic quickly popped it out and didn't charge us a cent. Wonderful people over there!
Muzzleblast
Dent Magic.

Personal friends. Great people.
UmustBKidding
Like dent magic, they fixed 5000 hail dings on my car. Varsity decided not to call me when my repair was completed and it sat there far a large hail event instead of in my garage. They do good work but figure still busy with hail projects
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.