Seeking Employment in the BCS Area

1,915 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Captn_Ag05
nickstro66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! My wife and I will be moving back to the BCS area so she can finish her degree and I can take a coaching job, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any morning/early afternoon jobs that I could apply for to make some extra money. Thanks for the help!
Koko Chingo
AG
elenascoggins@spherion.com

Local professional recruiter
oldag00
AG
Driving a school bus might mesh well for you.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Call center jobs may have flexible hours. Per the Eagle:

Quote:

Alltran announced Tuesday that it is bringing 200 "high-paying" call center jobs to Bryan-College Station.
The company says it specializes in revenue cycle, accounts receivable and contact center solutions within the health care, financial services, higher education and government industries. The new jobs will be for Alltran's customer service center in Bryan.

Alltran offers "competitive" pay, benefits, paid federal holidays, paid sick time and incentive pay, according to the announcement.

Interested candidates can visit alltran.com/careers or call the recruiting hotline at 800-835-6830.

BCS has Uber and Lyft as well if really wanting flexibility in hours.

DimeBox17
AG
Any particular jobs you are interested in?
BigBubba
AG
We need more information. You have a coaching job but it is only in the evenings?

What type of work are you looking for? Construction? Office? How many hours are you available?
DimeBox17
AG
BigBubba said:

We need more information. You have a coaching job but it is only in the evenings?

What type of work are you looking for? Construction? Office? How many hours are you available?
nickstro66
AG
Interested in anything really. I've got experience in customer service, office work, and restaurant. Got a bad back though so that may rule out some stuff. I've got a history degree from A&M. Also don't mind working early mornings. I worked early mornings while volunteering at a college here in Wisconsin.
nickstro66
AG
Ideally can work from 5am-2pm Monday through Thursday. Friday times could vary depending on games. Can pretty much work all day Sunday.
Captn_Ag05
AG
The new hotel and conference center on campus is now hiring. They are looking to hire up to 150 folks. Many will be students, but I am sure they are hiring non-students as well. There may be some need for early morning assistance in many different areas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.