aerobic septic systems

1,612 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 99StationAG
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

who's good and local?

Go...
BrazosWifi
Maintenance sucks on all of them. See if you can get one that uses liquid chlorine. Much easier.
Jetty
AG
Heatth's Backhoe Service... great service!!
(979) 777-3759
AgSportsFan
AG
Brazos Valley Septic
Montel Rutledge
InMyOpinion
Jetty said:

Heatth's Backhoe Service... great service!!
(979) 777-3759

I used Mr Heath for over 14 years - excellent service the entire time.
Agmaker
I have also used Heaths since 2004. Great service.
99StationAG
AG
Just went through this the other day. Our system had an issue, and the former company no longer did maintenance. Went with Aggieland Septic as a friend had recommended them, and they could get out to us the quickest. They were timely, fair, and very meticulous. I'd have no problem recommending them.

Heath's name also was very highly recommended. He politely called back and was headed out of town, so couldn't get to us quick enough.

WB '99
BrazosDog02
AG
Train and do it yourself. Save a but of money. Not rocket science. That assume Brazos county allows it.
viejo
BrazosDog02 said:

Train and do it yourself. Save a but of money. Not rocket science. That assume Brazos county allows it.
They do, but the class you have to take is only offered once or twice a year in Brazos County - ironically by Agrilife Extension......headquartered here. Contrast that with other counties which offer it almost every other month. I got a letter from the County Health Department saying they had no record of my contract. I told them I was going to take a class the next time it was offered and they said fine, they'd take me off the list. A couple of months later, the sent me a postcard threatening punitive action if I don't get a contract or take the course. I pointed out that there isn't a course scheduled in Brazos county for...well, there isn't one currently scheduled for the remainder of the year (the last one was offered in January, right before I got the letter). They said too bad, you've got to go get a contract.

So.....I'll be taking a day off of work to go take the course in a neighboring county with offers it every couple of months. The cost I'm paying for the course is $185. You take it once and you're done. Contrast that with an annual contract which costs nearly double that and it's a no-brainer for me.

studioone
BrazosDog02 said:

umm.. no...

i work from the time my eyes open till they close... i dont have time...
99StationAG
AG
The contract for Aggieland Septic for the year is $250, just fyi. And I'm like you, work a lot so I can pay someone else to sort through our pooh and pee when needed...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.