New Ace Hardware store

4,891 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Oogway
opstx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas at Southwest Parkway, SE corner.

Looks like a big, well stocked store with many sections in addition to tools and other traditional hardware.
techno-ag
AG
Glad to see Ace return.
AGinSEC
I'm so excited
TXAGGIE10
Good to see an Ace come back.

When does it open?
Oogway
It has already opened. We visited over the weekend and spent some $$. Glad to see an Ace in town.
The Original AG 76
AG
Great store. If you're there be sure and visit with the owner. He is eager to hear about any items you are interested in him carrying. Nice thing about ACE is that individual stores have a lot of freedom to carry items exclusive of the corporate line . I've asked for him to carry Nitro- Phos fertilizer line like the Houston area ACE's do and he said he will see if they will set him up. Great new addition to the area.
AGinSEC
Do they have plants? The Ace I used to live near had the best plant selection. Not a full-blown nursery but a perfect little selection
Birddog
AG
The Original AG 76 said:

I've asked for him to carry Nitro- Phos fertilizer line like the Houston area ACE's do and he said he will see if they will set him up. Great new addition to the area.
Saved a trip over, that is what I was wondering also.....
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
Birddog said:

The Original AG 76 said:

I've asked for him to carry Nitro- Phos fertilizer line like the Houston area ACE's do and he said he will see if they will set him up. Great new addition to the area.
Saved a trip over, that is what I was wondering also.....
Actually, I'd at least call and ask. If enough of us do they might see the demand and start carrying it.

The wilderness outfitters shop that used to be over between Best Buy and Barnes & Noble (Bear Mountain, I think) is supposed to be moving inside of the store as well. Heard they will be expanding their gear selection.
Oogway
They already have a lot of the adventure gear moved in, if not all of it. It's great!

They carry Stihl machines, so husband was eyeing those over in the lawn & garden section.
threecatcorner
I saw their banner near KFC. Which part of the shopping center is it in?
KidDoc
AG
Do they carry Big Green Egg stuff?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Oogway
I saw a BGE there but I didn't stop. Staying away from temptation....
KidDoc
AG
Oogway said:

I saw a BGE there but I didn't stop. Staying away from temptation....
My only regret with BGE is not buying it 10 years ago!

Thanks for the report it will be easier to go there instead of Factory Builder's supply out on Wellborn.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TSJ
AG
The beer supply store on 2818 carries BGE too.
AgFlyGuy
AG
All of the Bear Mountain stuff is moved in from the other location, plus they have a gift boutique. really nice looking store

www.facebook.com/legacyacehardwareandgifts/
war hymn aggie
AG
Ace?

How long has this store been going on?
Picadillo
Captn_Ag05
AG
Looks great. Support this local business!
theycallmemrtibbs
Stopped in today. This one is much bigger than the one that was on Wellborn. Nice selection of stuff. No plants but lots of lawn and garden supplies. They carry BGE and had a good assortment of accessories for it. The boutique area is quite nice, great place for gifts. Employees were friendly and very helpful.
313-7-12thMan
This place is awesome. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, and on site owners. Bought some Weber parts, Craftsman tools, and fishing kayak accessories all in one store. They carry and service Stihl too.
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
Stopped in for my first time today. Good news! I asked and they will be carrying Nitro-Phos fertilizer products soon. Other than that this place is great! Incredibly nice store and fantastic staff. They also carry a large array of high quality tools and other fun gear. Some item selections were better that the local big box guys. I'll definitely be giving these guys my business and sending folks their way.
BlueMiles
AG
Staff will actually ask what you are looking for and help you find it. They will also be carrying propane, but are not set up for it yet. If someone already mentioned that, I missed it.
Oogway
We've stopped in several times and they've had what we needed every time. It's saved us some running around time for sure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.