Good place for crawfish

1,643 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mr83tr88
TAMU1990
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for a place to go this spring break for some good crawfish in town. Any suggestions?
KidDoc
AG
I have tried two places this year so far.

1) Shipwrecked- good flavor but a bit overcooked and hard to peel

2) Blackwater draw - they don't do them every night but it was a Tuesday special the week before Mardis Gras. Not spicy enough for me but perfectly cooked.

My son is a fish @ A&M and he says Willie's is surprisingly good. My background is Cajun and we have had a family cook most every year so he has some experience with mud bugs.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
australopithecus robustus
The Backyard on thursdays. Except this week they are doing them Saturday because of St Patrick's day. They've been spicy enough for me
Prune Tracy
halibut sinclair
https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2933434/replies/51239643
Captn_Ag05
AG
Remnants of New Orleans on Friday and Saturday
OMG Seafood
mgreen
No clue where M-Beauxs gets their crawfish but they are always the biggest in the area. I went Saturday and they were $7.99 per pound. Most I have ever paid. Ouch!
mr83tr88
AG
If you are looking for great crawfish, come to the 6th annual CQTX crawfish boil benefiting the children of Camp Quality Presented by The Ranch Harley Davidson!! Come on out on Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 1pm-5pm and listen to live music, tons of amazing items donated for the event for fun games, auction etc. and of course, mudbugs with all of the fixings! Open to the public, $5 per vehicle to enter the lake, but if visiting the lakeside ice house, please present your receipt for a $5 credit at the grill!

Crawfish will be $7.00/pound with fixings! Not a fan of crawfish? Don't worry, we are working on having sausage on a stick donated again this year, and lakeside ice house will have their grill and bar open!

JJ's snow cones will also be out at the lake, and a portion of the proceeds will go to our kids!! Cool off with a snow cone after you enjoy some mud bugs!

can't make it but want to help? Visit our link to donate and order t-shirts from the event: https://campqualityusa.salsalabs.org/2018crawfishboil

Entertainment schedule is as follows:
Andrea Young & Jeff Dolman TBA

We are looking for additional artist interested in performing at our event, please contact us at the email below for more information

PLEASE EMAIL SAMANTHA LIPSCOMB WITH QUESTIONS OR TO DONATE/SPONSOR: samantha.lipscomb@campqualityusa.org

Learn more about Camp Quality Texas here: www.campqualityusa.org/tx
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.