ASC phone number

1,860 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FlyRod
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey Alarm Guy, do you have a phone number that works? Been trying to get through using your official ASC one, 979-690-8516, and all I get is a recording about a "full mailbox."

Sorry to post here but would appreciate a reply. TIA.
TheAlarmGuy
pm me your number and i will call you direct, just got home from a long day but always available to answer questions.

We use a local Answering Service and our messages have been coming in all day.

Thank You

David,
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
RockofAges
I just saw this post and thought this was odd. I have been a long time customer of ASC and have never had an issue getting in touch with them. I even called their number 979-690-8516 and got right through to their answering service. I don't know what your problem was, but maybe its where you are dialing from or your phone exchange. ASC is the best alarm company in the Brazos Valley in my opinion. They have always been there for me anytime day or night!
maddiedou
AG
I find the post odd also I have used ASC for many years and also new construction and has always returned my calls
FlyRod
Thank you, David. Problem solved! Y'all are the best.
techno-ag
halibut sinclair
FlyRod
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.