Sit Means Sit dog training

1,715 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 75AG
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're considering them for some obedience training for our new dog. Any experiences with these folks?

TIA!
ksp
Nothing but positives to say about them. Would use again. Expensive but worth it
MsC2012
AG
They're amazing!!!!
Athendor
AG
Puppy Love is better and non violent. There is a reason one of the head ladies at Puppy Love trains Rev and not sit means sit. I don't pay someone to shock/choke my dog.
75AG
AG
jkuneyl said:

Puppy Love is better and non violent. There is a reason one of the head ladies at Puppy Love trains Rev and not sit means sit. I don't pay someone to shock/choke my dog.
Thanks for that. Have you used them for your dog, or heard these things secondhand? I certainly don't want my dog choked or shocked!!!
momlaw
AG
It is a franchise, thus quality of training will vary between locations, owners, hired help.
Google it.
Yes, it is a collar driven training.
SMS website defends the collar method.
Reviews, including former trainers, indicate concerns and dissatisfaction.
momlaw
75AG
AG
momlaw said:

It is a franchise, thus quality of training will vary between locations, owners, hired help.
Google it.
Yes, it is a collar driven training.
SMS website defends the collar method.
Reviews, including former trainers, indicate concerns and dissatisfaction.

Thanks Mom. We did our research for the College Station SMS through Google and FB reviews, realizing FB reviews are sometimes questionable. That said, we found only one negative review on Google, which dropped their overall rating to 4.8. That negative review was for boarding costs, and the reviewer had never used SMS for anything.

We understand the collar training, and from both experience and reviews, we are fine with it.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.