Hot Tub Service/Maintenance

965 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MosesHallRAB83
sims05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bought a house with a hot tub that had been drained and not used the last two years. I have it cleaned up and am trying to find a company that will come out and check it out to make sure everything is still working properly before using it.

Does anybody have any recommendations?
KidDoc
AG
I used pool guy a few years ago when mine was popping the breaker due to a bad heating unit. They got it fixed just fine but their communication is terrible. They just show up, let themselves into your back yard without letting you know then send a bill. Pretty weird.

I haven't needed any service since then.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
OTSmith
Slightly different question - is there a market for used hot tubs? We inherited an upscale hot tub in the house we bought but we never use it. We are ready to get rid of it. Any ideas?
MosesHallRAB83
AG
We had a similar situation. Asked around and was told I would be lucky to get $200 - $300. Tried to find a buyer and never could. Ended up giving away just to get rid of it so I could use the area as I wanted.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.