Interior Access Apartments??

1,891 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by b0ridi
baw87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Other than the 100 Park at Century Square does anyone know of any apartments in this community with interior access. Every single one I seem to visit is an outside walk up. I'm from Houston originally and now that I'm looking for a nice apartment around here I'm kind of shocked, I guess just because of so many students thats popular? I just like the controlled access, elevator, lobby help, I don't know, I guess it's just what I expect for some of the premium luxury pricing around here. Any ideas?
redd38
AG
Northpoint Crossing is that way isn't it? The Rise, The Stack, Stirling Northgate, Cherry Street

The Standard will be that way, Aspire will be that way.

That's like 7 of them within a square mile of each other.
redd38
AG
The Factory, The Warehouse

Methinks you didn't look very hard.
AgGunNut
AG
404 Second Street
The Domain
Captn_Ag05
AG
Is SoCo at Tower Point?
Captn_Ag05
AG
Also, the Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek.
NellCote71
Captn_Ag05 said:

Is SoCo at Tower Point?
No. SoCo is exterior, walk-up. What was sold to our esteemed development, er, City Council as luxury apartments is nothing more than a student-level, ugly complex, despite petitions, protests and a letter-writing campaign from permanent residents in the neighborhood. If I didn't know better, I would say that this town's penchant for miles and miles of poorly constructed apartment complexes was nothing more than a money laundering scheme endorsed by a city council in bed with the developers.
baw87
Thanks for the suggestions, guess I should have stated that I am not looking for student housing. Yes there's a bunch in a square mile - all at northgate inhabited by 19 year olds. I guess I was just surprised with this many young professionals in town as well that there were not more offered outside of student living perhaps I should have said.
Captn_Ag05
AG
The Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek might be a little less student-centric.

Not sure of timing, but Perry Place looks to have leases starting in June. It is in downtown Bryan and is a new build.

https://www.perrypropertiesinc.com/perry-place/
baw87
Viewing tomorrow! Thanks!
b0ridi
baw87 said:

. I guess I was just surprised with this many young professionals in town
There are very few young professionals. Unless you consider graduate students to be young professionals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.