Aggieland
Sponsored By

Interior Access Apartments??

baw87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
R
Other than the 100 Park at Century Square does anyone know of any apartments in this community with interior access. Every single one I seem to visit is an outside walk up. I'm from Houston originally and now that I'm looking for a nice apartment around here I'm kind of shocked, I guess just because of so many students thats popular? I just like the controlled access, elevator, lobby help, I don't know, I guess it's just what I expect for some of the premium luxury pricing around here. Any ideas?
redd38
L
AG
Northpoint Crossing is that way isn't it? The Rise, The Stack, Stirling Northgate, Cherry Street

The Standard will be that way, Aspire will be that way.

That's like 7 of them within a square mile of each other.
redd38
L
AG
The Factory, The Warehouse

Methinks you didn't look very hard.
AgGunNut
H
AG
404 Second Street
The Domain
Captn_Ag05
L
AG
Is SoCo at Tower Point?
Captn_Ag05
L
AG
Also, the Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek.
NellCote71
V
Captn_Ag05 said:

Is SoCo at Tower Point?
No. SoCo is exterior, walk-up. What was sold to our esteemed development, er, City Council as luxury apartments is nothing more than a student-level, ugly complex, despite petitions, protests and a letter-writing campaign from permanent residents in the neighborhood. If I didn't know better, I would say that this town's penchant for miles and miles of poorly constructed apartment complexes was nothing more than a money laundering scheme endorsed by a city council in bed with the developers.
baw87
R
Thanks for the suggestions, guess I should have stated that I am not looking for student housing. Yes there's a bunch in a square mile - all at northgate inhabited by 19 year olds. I guess I was just surprised with this many young professionals in town as well that there were not more offered outside of student living perhaps I should have said.
Captn_Ag05
L
AG
The Lofts at Wolf Pen Creek might be a little less student-centric.

Not sure of timing, but Perry Place looks to have leases starting in June. It is in downtown Bryan and is a new build.

https://www.perrypropertiesinc.com/perry-place/
baw87
R
Viewing tomorrow! Thanks!
b0ridi
P
baw87 said:

. I guess I was just surprised with this many young professionals in town
There are very few young professionals. Unless you consider graduate students to be young professionals.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.