Spring Break in Aggieland

2,652 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Oogway
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are going on a in state vacation for a couple of days but wanted to know what was going on here in the Brazos Valley especially for kids during the week.
Will try some new places for food that recently opened up but looking for things to do for a couple of days around town that aren't expensive

Ideas ??
Esteban du Plantier
AG
All the students will be gone. It's gonna be glorious.

I might just drive up and down Texas for a few hours.
techno-ag
AG
Rico & Raini Rodriguez will be signing autographs at the La Compania car show at the Expo Center tomorrow.

http://www.brazoscountyexpo.com/content/la-compania-car-show
eloc62
Take advantage and eat out without the usual wait time!
CharlieBrown17
AG
I'll be here for a few days still, will drive poorly up and down Texas to spite you
Playtuagain
AG
Yeah some of us have to stay here to work. We'll do our best to make you feel at home by driving poorly around town.
Stupe
S
Esteban du Plantier said:

All the students will be gone. It's gonna be glorious.

I might just drive up and down Texas for a few hours.
I do that every year during the first week of Christmas vacation and Spring Break.
Oogway
Sounds like you need to hand the kids the keys to your car and have them drive up and down Texas Avenue. Oh wait, you said not too $$$$?

I saw advertised somewhere that Peach Creek Winery is hosting a 'Meet the Alpacas' event today. So grab a designated driver (preferably licensed) and go meet some alpacas and sip some vino). I can't remember what the hours, but 10:00 maybe for the start?

Check out the new Lick Creek Nature building at Lick Creek park in College Station. Should be a nice weather week and you might spy some critters. Watch out for sneks....snakes!

KidDoc
AG
Franklin Safari is pretty awesome.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
KidDoc
AG
Speaking of the new Lick Creek center they are having a Dinosaur thing today for kids:
https://rectrac.cstx.gov/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wbsearch.html?xxmod=AR&xxactivitynumber=160050&wbsi=si

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
mwm
Are they gone yet? Is it safe to leave the house now?
Stupe
S
KidDoc said:

Franklin Safari is pretty awesome.
It's a redneck zoo....but definitely fun.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Stay in your house. I'm about to go cause havoc on Texas
CharlieBrown17
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Cheddar's with impunity!!!!
BQ_90
AG
Me cruising welborn between university and bush all next week

Oogway
Given all the traffic cones and barricades they are putting up for road repairs and construction on campus that is just what it's going to look like when you drive it, too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.