Spring Break Pet Sitting

1,866 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tailgate88
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need some help. My son is going with us on Spring Break next week and had a friend lined up to take care of his dog each day we were gone. Today I got a text saying that fell through and all of the places we've ever used are full. We're looking for boarding or someone to visit his apartment to care for a 6 month old female mutt. I'm guessing she's 40 pounds and part German Shepherd. Kyle says he doesn't know how she would be on a leash because she just follows him everywhere. He lives in a duplex on Dexter which is a block from Welsh and SW Pkwy and has a small back yard.

Any recommendations? Google shows me Phil's Pet Sitting. Anyone used her before? Any feedback?
Tailgate88
AG
Phil is wonderful but probably booked. Try calling your vet and seeing if any of the techs do pet sitting on the side. Also recommend the Wag app. It's like Uber for dog sitting and dog walking.
LOYAL AG
AG
I'll try wag. My vet, the Pet Resort, Pet Zone and the Country Store are all booked. I thought about calling your daughter or having Kelsey call her. If it were my animals at my house I would have already done that but we have them covered with a neighbor. I just don't want to bring a female shepherd puppy into a home with a 7 year old male Great Dane that isn't familiar with her.
Jetty
AG
Plus 1 for Phil. She helps us on a regular basis. VERY TRUSTWORTHY and loves your pets!
momlaw
AG
Sent you a PM re veteran students who will be in town for the week.

momlaw
AggieBarstool
Mom, can you email me the same info.? I'll have a need this summer.

Aggie
Jason
zero
five
at
gmail
dot
com
momlaw
AG
my email is in my profile

happy to oblige
momlaw
68RebelE
AG
If you're still looking for pet sitter. I'm sitting 2 dogs plus my 2 dogs starting Wednesday for 5 days. I live 4 blocks from campus. 3 small dogs, one medium. All females. All friendly. They all stay together during days. We go to dog park each day. I walk my dogs 3 times per day including dog park.
Best to call Dee at 510-231-1978.
LOYAL AG
AG
So after all of that one of his roommates decided he could handle it. LOL 19 year old boys are about as predictable as the Texas weather.

Thanks for all the help, everyone!
Tailgate88
AG
M would do it if we were going to be in town! Glad it worked out. Y'all have fun on break!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.