Shredding for private individuals

2,046 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jetty
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We recently cleaned out several filing cabinets and have about six or seven trash bags of materials that need to be shredded. I am aware of a few shredding events around town but they generally limit you to a single file box, and I am ready for this stuff to be gone now.

Does anyone know where I can take this, and approximate cost?

Thanks!
BMo
We have used these folks and they will come to you or least they have for us and fairly recently.

Bulk shredding
LOYAL AG
AG
Office Depot does it for $1/pound. I copy paper box is about 30 pounds. I think the UPS store is slightly cheaper than that.
ibdm98
AG
UPS Store
Tailgate88
AG
BMo said:

We have used these folks and they will come to you or least they have for us and fairly recently.

Bulk shredding
Thanks, this was just what I was looking for.

Quote:

In this service, customers can bring sensitive material to our NAID certified facility, and we will destroy the material at our site. Our drop-off hours are from 8:00 AM- 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

We charge a $27.00 dollar minimum which covers the first 150 pounds. After the minimum is met the cost is .18 per pound. Due to security and liability concerns, we do not provide witnessed destruction to walk in customers*. Your material will be destroyed within 24 hours and a certificate of destruction is available for this service.

*If you would like to witness the destruction process we can provide mobile shredding at your home or business.
Stupe
S
We've been looking for the same thing.

The fact that they use the phrase "Document Destruction" makes me want to use the company in that link.
UmustBKidding
bumping since this comes up often. Free today from 10-2
https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Free-document-shredding-available-on-Wednesday-in-College-Station-567183261.html

Jetty
AG
Went about 1:15. VERY EASY to do and very friendly folks! Sure appreciate this!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.