yoga

1,672 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by texasaggie04
missbess
How long do you want to ignore this user?
New to the area and would love recommendations on a good yoga studio. Would love something small and personal, not gym type yoga. Cost is a consideration...looking around online this seems to run 20-25 dollars per class, quite a bit more than I am used to.
ccrouch001
AG
https://yogaandhops.com/

Pretty awesome if you like beer also. I think the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
SchnauzerMom
OM Grown Yoga in downtown Bryan. Seriously, the best place for a wide variety of yoga classes for all skill levels. She also has the Yoga Wall and AntiGravity yoga! Lexi is the best!

TXCityGirl
After moving here, I had a hard time finding a place. There are a few new ones and now I recommend The Yoga District on University. It's a small studio that makes you feel missed.
https://www.tydcollegestation.com/
quirkyaggie
AG
The great thing about this area is, they're all good.

Yoga Pod has a great selection of classes and more times. Yoga District is homey. OM is quirky. A lot of the instructors teach at different locations. You can't really go wrong with any of them.
SchnauzerMom
I found Yoga Pod to be very cliquish. Anyone else experience this?

I have not taken any classes at the Yoga District, but I do know the owner, and have taken her classes previously. She is great!

I just always felt at home and not judged at Om Grown.

Good Luck on your search!
rhoswen
AG
Just FYI all of the places mentioned appear to be in the $20-25 range per class (drop-in). I couldn't find a drop-in price for OM but they have 10 for $155.
aggies_2001
AG
SchnauzerMom said:

I found Yoga Pod to be very cliquish. Anyone else experience this?

I have not taken any classes at the Yoga District, but I do know the owner, and have taken her classes previously. She is great!

I just always felt at home and not judged at Om Grown.

Good Luck on your search!
Yes! I thought the same thing. One of the reasons I quit going there.
missbess
Yoga Pod would be convenient, just not sure of the chain feel. Lots of classes, though. I would probably attend just one class per week and that makes the passes pretty pricey. OM gets great reviews and I love downtown but not convenient. Pricey, too. Think I will look at Yoga District. I am used to a more homey studio so that sounds great. And a reasonable price on passes. Thanks for all the feedback!
texasaggie04
AG
Om Grown. End of thread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.