Best agent/auto insurance

2,840 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieBarstool
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Daughter just turned 16 and got her drivers license! Shopping around. Currently have Progressive.

Ready, set and go....
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico. No, really. I did.
jello123
Ag Workers Mutual out of Dallas. After the 1st year they pay 15-17% dividends. My policy on my 2016 Mazda 6 includes comprehensive, liability and property damage is $800/year. ($500 deductible). https://agworkers.com/
gus1390
AG
Give Dwight Groves at Program Insurance Group a call.
classicdoug
AG
If you ever expect to file a claim and be treated fairly, don't go with Geico. There's a reason it's cheap insurance.
momlaw
AG
Independent brokers like Dwight Groves or Bryan Massey with Liere Insurance will offer you many more options regarding carriers, pricing. We've been very pleased with Liere. Many of the friends and family I have referred have saved $800 to $1600+ per year... this includes auto, homeowners, rentals.

We've been happy Liere customers for 5 years. Dwight was very helpful in getting bids for another kind of coverage Liere did not offer.
momlaw
AgGunNut
AG
I second independent brokers. I was with State Farm for auto and home owners for several years and contacted W.E. Gibson. They shopped around and found what worked for me. I'm saving about $900 a year on my car and have better coverage!
FarmerKeith
AG
Rollo Insurance...All the way!

Call Morgan Moudy '08, James Scotten '15, or J.Paul Teel at Rollo Insurance. Independent=objective and Rollo runs circles around the other guys in BCS. Captive agents are handcuffed to a single carrier. Gabe talks about it all the time...The Rollo guys are educators, they're local, they're objective, and they tailor your needs to the best choices available.
RolloInsurance_Morgan
I'd be happy to help you out and give you several options. Shoot me an email or PM if interested. Morgan.Moudy@RolloInsurance.com
dubi
AG
Amica
RG20
Anyone use USAA? I am a veteran and currently use State Farm.
susieq30
We have Germania through Dexter Insurance. We have been very pleased with them.
Bryan_Massey
Thanks for the recommendation and the kind words momlaw!

Hi BCSMom - My name is Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance and I would love the opportunity to provide you with a quote on your insurance.

Please PM me or give me a call (855) 776-2300.

Bryan Massey
CS78
momlaw said:

Independent brokers like Dwight Groves or Bryan Massey with Liere Insurance will offer you many more options regarding carriers, pricing. We've been very pleased with Liere. Many of the friends and family I have referred have saved $800 to $1600+ per year... this includes auto, homeowners, rentals.

We've been happy Liere customers for 5 years. Dwight was very helpful in getting bids for another kind of coverage Liere did not offer.
Contacted Liere a little while back needing coverage for a bunch of rentals here in B/CS. Was basically told they didn't have an option for coverage. Was ready to do home, cars, boat, term life, etc but they didn't seem too interested in figuring things out.
TXCityGirl
We like Kevin Verdugo with Farmers. He's a good guy, low maintenance.
https://agents.farmers.com/tx/college-station/kevin-verdugo
FarmerKeith
AG
I'm telling you, call Morgan Moudy at Rollo Insurance. Different agencies have different numbers of insurance companies through which they are appointed to do business. I've got a great buddy with tons of rentals and Rollo had several bulk-rental carrier options to chose from.
aggiepaintrain
AG
I have a USAA account, and their insurance rates are not competitive.
KidDoc
AG
I use Liere as well.

My Progressive policy really did a good job when my 18 year old son totaled his car in August. Paid quickly and rates didn't even go up on renewal.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
missbess
We have been with Anco for years. Very competitive prices, outstanding customer service.
halibut sinclair
2nd ANCO. Independent agent, great customer service and claims handling. My family has been with them for decades.
Bryan_Massey
Thanks for the recommendation KidDoc!
AggieBarstool
Bookmarking for the future!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.