Business Lunch?

1,743 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ali0308
Red Krow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Suggestions for a business lunch tomorrow. I am a relatively new business owner; what are some recommendations for a mid priced, nice lunch. Cafe Eccell? Maddens? Wanting something local but not too expensive. They both are in the 10-15 lunch entree price it looks like. Thats not too much to ask a vendor to pay for, right?

Thanks!
KidDoc
AG
Abuelos has a nice private room for meetings no extra charge.

Madden and Eccel are great but can be pretty loud.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggieBaseball06
AG
Are you guys splitting the check? In my experience (And YMMV), whomever stands to be making money off of this deal should pick up the tab and therefore can dictate where to go.
LOYAL AG
AG
Free advice for a new business owner. Never negotiate with yourself. Your price is what it is. if the buyer balks, then you negotiate with them but never talk yourself down from your price. If Madden's is too expensive for the vendor let him figure that out and pick the spot.
ChampsAg
Cafe Capri
Madden's
Christopers
texasaggiegirl04
AG
Amico Nave would be my suggestion hands down!
armymom
Stella Hotel
FlyRod
Second Amico Nave.
techno-ag
AG
Razoo's.
theycallmemrtibbs
Napa Flats or Madden's but both can get pretty noisy.

If you're looking for something a little more quiet then Amico Nave or Cafe Capri are both nice.
nought
AG
Veritas has very reasonably-priced lunches, and is a good atmosphere/noise level for a business lunch.

Paolo's also works well.

I personally find that lunches at Cafe Eccell tend to take way too long for some reason. If you want a 2 hour lunch, great, but otherwise I'd choose elsewhere.

Depending on where you are near, Caffe Capri, Napa Flats, Madden's, etc. are all also good options.
gus1390
AG
Amico Nave, Paolo's, Jose's
FlyRod
Novo Nordisk swears by GoCo for its business functions.
Red Krow
We went to Amico Nave. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent. My vendor, who is from Houston loved the place. Thanks for the recommendations.
Ali0308
Fish Daddy's is my go-to for a business lunch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.