Primary care physician?

1,324 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EBrazosAg
pattybrhg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for a new one. Mine is now only taking patients 3 hours per day, four days per week. My family is covered elsewhere for now. I'm just looking for someone with reachable office hours who is not nearing retirement ideally. I'm under 40 and would love to not have to repeat this in a few years. Anyone (men especially) love their primary?
carpe vinum
AG
I like Dr. David Damian.
MisterShipWreck
I had to pick a new doctor in Sept, due to my insurance changing... After many years with the same doctor. I picked Dr Charity Karpac - She is in the St Joseph clinic across from the Krogers on Boonville Rd. I have seen her 3x now. I am satisfied with my choice.
EBrazosAg
AG
All mentioned are good. David Damian closer to retirement than 20 years I would think but probably not in next 10. Also Eric South DO at the St Joe clinic on Boonville. Rusty Bacak is a good independent choice as well. Think he's now in the professional building by the Physician Centre.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiebeck
+1 For Dr. Karpac at St. Joseph Austin's Colony
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I'm a big fan of Dr James Bonds. Been going to him for a while. I'm male, 38. Not a corporate-run office so very personal and he's very thorough. He even answers his own phone sometimes. Anyway, I've gotten good care from him and always been able to get in in a reasonable amount of time, and he's even squeezed me in for some emergency things.
AggieBarstool
I chose some rando due to a need to see a Dr. quickly. Ended up with Dr. Thomas Moore with St. Joseph. He's been FANTASTIC. Young guy, making a name for himself. Listens to you and spends a LOT of time with you. Couldn't recommend him more.
EBrazosAg
AG
EBrazosAg said:

All mentioned are good. David Damian closer to retirement than 20 years I would think but probably not in next 10. Also Eric South DO at the St Joe clinic on Boonville. Rusty Bacak is a good independent choice as well. Think he's now in the professional building by the Physician Centre.
Actually Bacak is now at the medical condos across Texas from the CS Walmart - next to BV Urgent Care and Curtis Kaiser DDS
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.