bday party option for 6 year old girl?

1,074 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by hungaryforchile
barefoot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for suggestions/locations for 6 year old girl's bday party. Have done Powersports, Urban Air and Jumping World...probably at least 10 kids to be included. Not sure if Grand Station or Chuck E Cheese is really up our alley. Any ideas appreciated.
fcag
AG
Would she enjoy a LEGO party? If so, FUNgineering is an option.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Museum of the American GI apparently hosts birthday parties. May not be good for a a 6-year old girl, but worth mentioning for others reading this.
AggiePirate
AG
U Paint it does parties and I think there is a little princess party place also.
Oogway
I haven't tried it yet, but I believe Fieldhouse Sports hosts birthdays. Some others are:
Spirit Ice Arena (For your Olympic fans), Brazos Natural History Museum
Children's Museum

One of my kiddos went to U Paint It for a party, but she was older than six.

Edit-thank you Aggie Pirate! I knew there was a princess place, but that was awhile back and I didn't know if they were still around.
coopers hawk
Purple Turtle Art Studio also does birthday parties, they and U Paint It both do a great job.
barefoot
Thanks for the feedback. Has anyone actually done a party at Purple Turtle that can provide some feedback? Mixed age group for attendees, some younger than 6. Anyone do a girly party at Sharkey's for kids? I think they have a room in the back and the girls can get "glamorous?"
hungaryforchile
Don't know if she's into birds, but The Urban Interface will also do birthday parties, and kids usually get a kick out of seeing the raptors up close .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.