Painter

1,773 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by gmommy2
Bearkat272
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! Just to let y'all know I did check back within the past year of questions to get a feel for the general cost of an indoor painter but I wanted to get a fresh take on who people may know.

We need to get our kitchen painted, this includes roughly 10 by 24 feet minus the cabinet space and including the ceiling, where there is some previous water staining.

Does anyone have any recommendations for an affordable painter or have any input on whether between one to two thousand sounds appropriate? (Understandably just being a complete ballpark).

We were thinking this would cost anywhere from 500 up to a couple more but not near or over a thousand. But in the threads that I did see it looks as though that may be the case. Posting here because I want to get around town recommendations/opinions.

BCSWguru
a grand to paint a kitchen? sign me up for that
AggiePirate
AG
Ill do it, 50 bucks but I choose the color.
techno-ag
AG
The Original Handyman used to be able to handle things like that. His number should show up in a search. He did an entire place for about that much back in the day.

The Big Event is coming up if you want to go cheap, but not sure a bunch of college kids can get it done and looking nice in 4 hours.
halibut sinclair
JBullFoFo
Howdy!

I am a current student here at Texas A&M as well as part owner in Action Point LLC, a home remodeling company down in Houston!

I am interested in painting your kitchen for you. Give me a call or shoot me a text at 979-885-9999 - Josh
CollegeStationMaid
T Ritchey with Glory Enterprises. He is a small business owner with better availabilty and pricing. He gives free estimates. 979-218-2335
Jetty
AG
Guaranteed Painting... Herb Thorn... he's painted our house inside and out. Very clean good work.

979 776 9109
gmommy2
Joel Gonzalez 979-219-5657
Excellent work and his prices are very reasonable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.