Gastroenterology Doctor at Scott and White

2,141 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by samsal75
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Richard Dusold
Robert Richards
Tony Yusuf
Dan Stagg

Anyone prefer any of these doctors over the other?

Thanks!

rfm1230
I highly recommend Dr. Mark Richards.
He's a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I've had multiple procedures over the last 15+ years and never experienced any issues.
Floyd06
Same

rfm1230 said:

I highly recommend Dr. Mark Richards.
He's a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. I've had multiple procedures over the last 15+ years and never experienced any issues.
Well, okay then
AG
Another recommendation for Mark Richards.
SARATOGA
Do you have S&W Insurance ?

There are several talented GIs in town that take pretty much any commercial PPO insurance plan.
tx_ag_gal
AG
If you have a PPO for insurance or you are cash pay even, you can also see the physicians at Central Texas Gastroenterology. There are 7 and any of them are great!
AgSportsFan
AG
Recommend Dr. Dusold
BCSMom
Thanks! All my other doctors are in S&W Network so trying to stay in that!
EBrazosAg
AG
There is a difference from S&W Network and S&W employed. All the employed docs are on the same EHR - EPIC. Network is just a insurance contract with a separate company - S&W Healthplan - and no interconnectivity.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BCSMom
Sorry misstated. All my doctors are at Scott and White Clinic/Hospital so would like to stay with a GI Doctor from S&W.
Counterpoint
AG
Wife and I use Dusold. He's a no non-sense type of doctor. If you like that style, you'll probably like him. He has the best assistant ever. Can't say enough positive things about her.

samsal75
AG
Counterpoint said:

Wife and I use Dusold. He's a no non-sense type of doctor. If you like that style, you'll probably like him. He has the best assistant ever. Can't say enough positive things about her.
+1

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.