Premier Pools & Spas

1,925 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SCHTICK00
txxwildcard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are in the market for a new pool and got the better quote from Premier Pools & Spas, has anyone here ever used them?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
in case you don't get any responses here try their Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews, and of course Yelp.
meezermom
Don't know anything about Premier, but I will tell you to do your homework and do it WELL. We had a pool put in last year by a local company. The pool itself is great (it was all done by subs, by the way) but the decking around the pool and some of the extras that we paid to have constructed are terrible. I would never use these people again. We are about to have to spend out of pocket to fix certain parts of it and it isn't even a year old.

Make sure if you have any drainage issues in your yard they pay attention to them when designing your pool. Our company didn't and we didn't catch it -- our yard is at the bottom of a slope and all our neighbors' yard uphill now drain into our pool. It could easily have been avoided with some forethought, but having never gone through this process, we just didn't know. Raising it just a foot all the way around would have solved all of our problems, but now we're actually having to dig a French drain through the yard ourselves.

For us, this was a very stressful process and although we are so happy (as are the kids) that we have a pool, there was absolutely no reason for it to be like this. Divorce was more pleasant - seriously.
AGFAMTX
I have used Premier Pools and they are great. They are such a great family and attention to detail. I do not think you will be disappointed at all. Great quality and Great Family.
AGFAMTX
They also just completed a pool for the Dean of Mays Business School in CS and they gave them a great review. They also have a pool cleaning service.
TAMUdoc88
AG
They have not done a pool for me (yet), but I have known the family for over 20 years and have seen their work. You will not find a harder working, more honest bunch. They are hands-on and meticulous when it comes to detail, and they stand behind what they do. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask them, and you will get straight answers. These are truly stand-up folks.
msr78945
Howdy,
My name is Matt class of 2020. I am affiliated with the Premier Pools and Spas Heart of Texas branch. Our branch recently received the Premier Best Customer Service Award for 2017. We build pools in a timely manner and keep our customers well informed throughout the process. For more information and design options you can email the owner, Chip Rayburn, at crayburn@ppas.com
SCHTICK00
AG
I'm absolutely crazy when it comes to grading and drainage, but it's my business too, so there's that. I would not let anyone build a pool, or house for that matter, without showing me their grading plan and how all the drainage will work. I'd expect to see someone out shooting grade in order to produce such a plan. A perfect example is an open ditch neighborhood where every driveway had s culvert. Don't be lazy and just throw a pipe in the ditch and cover it up. This happens all the time and people end up unmowable mosquito breeding grounds in their front yards.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.