Aggieland
Sponsored By

General Handyman

Buford T. Justice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
AG
I posted a little while back, seeking recommendations for Sheetrock installation. After a couple of weeks, we now have a couple of additional needs/repairs, and I would like to see if there are recommendations for an all-around handyman to help with the Sheetrock issue, as well as some cabinetry assistance.

Thanks in advance.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
maddiedou
A
AG
I dont know if I replied to your sheetrock but I can help with just about anything you would like done. I can pretty much do anything and if Out of my range I have good subs that can also do the work

979-eight two o-l87o. Gary. Please text because sometimes hard for me to answer when I am working
CollegeStationMaid
P
Call T at Glory Enterprises. 979-218-2335. He does lots of work for real estate agents as well as homeowners
Mike Oxbig
A
AG
CollegeStationMaid said:

Call T at Glory Enterprises. 979-218-2335. He does lots of work for real estate agents as well as homeowners

I'll second this. I'm working with T now and he's been great to work with and can handle a wide variety of projects
milner79
H
Mike Oxbig said:

CollegeStationMaid said:

I'll second this. I'm working with T now and he's been great to work with and can handle a wide variety of projects
agree.
LSCSN
V
FWIW, maddiedou did some drywall work for me and was very good. All work, no BS. I do not know what the going rate for that kind of work is, but I felt the end amount was fair and just.
TX AG 88
L
AG
Lee (214) 403-4347 has done carpentry for us. Recently started his own business, so I know he'll be eager and competitive. Carpentry with a specialty in cabinetry. Not a sheetrocker, though.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.