Looking for Gameday 3/3 condo for football season

1,733 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by crbongos
blinkags12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy all,

Our tailgating group is looking for a condo to rent for all game weekends this fall, figured I would start here. The place we have stayed in the past has been sold.

Looking on AirBNB and VRBO now, do y'all have any other recommendations? With several new hotels around town we could probably just stay at one of those, there seems to be availability, but we would probably prefer a townhome or condo or something along those lines with a common room.
txgardengirl
out of curiosity, what were you paying for game weekends? If the numbers work I might consider buying one to rent
blinkags12
AG
About 4000 for a fully furnished 3/3.
Kbeauty63
AG
Make sure the complex allows short term leasing (what Game Day Housing is)
iisanaggie
AG
We rent our 3/3 house on game weekends. Feel free to email us at dallasandkari at netzero dot net for more details.
CollegeStationMaid
I have several vacation rentals I clean - various owners. If you can send me your email address, I'll send you contact info. I think a few of them would work with you on this.

deducote@hotmail,com
Kitten With A Whip
Also make sure ask questions about the parking situation and requirements at the complex you rent from. Our condo requires a parking tag and we get 1 tag per bedroom, so my unit gets 2. If you rented from someone in our complex, you would likely have to pick up and return the extra tag each weekend or maybe both tags if the owner doesn't keep one. In any case, if you have more vehicles than available tags, they could still park on site, but there are only 8 visitor spots for the entire complex. If one of your tagless guests parked in any other spot, they could and would likely be towed without a parking tag. And as I understand, some tow companies raise their rates on football weekends. Just something to think about as you shop around.
blinkags12
AG
Thank you all for the help! Great point on the parking, etc.
farmersfight
AG
3/3.5 Townhouse

This is a great place and well kept!
Wicked Good Ag
Email me we rent ours out and would love to have the same group of people

mlmannes at g mail dot com
AG 86 BC
AG
I sent a direct message to you on Thursday.

Let me know if you have any interest.
crbongos
AG
Barron Crossing Townhomes on Fitch near Wellborn Rd. Brand new from the $190s.
www.stylecraftbuilders.com
979-764-9900.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.