Plumber needed

2,214 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by patrick.redmill
tmr69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a plumber to replace a water heater? Competent and reasonable?
DimeBox17
AG
Robinson Plumbing
mr83tr88
AG
Had ours replaced yesterday by one of our favorite handymen!! He is reliable, reasonable and so much more!!

All Services BCS
Tim Hoyt
979-204-7096
allservicesbcs@gmail.com

Tim does a great job!
SoTheySay
S
Billy Wet
gigem92
AG
Call Gus with Eagle Plumbing. He recently replaced ours and was great.

http://www.eagleplumbingbcs.com/
Abbyag06
+1 for Robinson plumbing. Michael did an excellent job when we redid our master shower. Honest and nice guy.
halibut sinclair
SoTheySay said:

Billy Wet
Appropriate name for a plumber
AggieBaseball06
AG
Holman's Quality Plumbing
979-777-0178
RJ3
AG
We had a great experience with JBG Plumbing. Great work and the plumber was extremely friendly
Crusader
I will never use Holman again. They screwed up a plumbing job at my house, and while they made lofty promises to fix the problem, I soon realized I was very low on their priority list. After all, they had my money. But after many very delayed visits, they find did what they called a fix. Not so. I finally gave up, swearing I'll never use Holman for anything again.
Kitten With A Whip
I, on the other hand, absolutely loved Holman Quality Plumbing! About 10:30 PM, on a Sunday night, I had a severe flooding problem in an upstairs bathroom that was flooding my kitchen and dining room directly below it. I called plumber after plumber that would not answer or their voice mail said to leave a message and they would return the call on Monday morning. Holman's were the ONLY ones who answered and they prioritized me. They were at my house within 15-20 minutes and not only stopped the leak, but fixed it for a reasonable price! I have used them a couple times since and have had very good experiences with them each time.

I'm not sure what happened with Crusaders situation, but I recommend Holman's without reservation. I found them by accident, but they were a Godsend.
lockett93
AG
Tim Bailey plumbing did our remodel work. Highly recommended
Stupe
S
halibut sinclair said:

SoTheySay said:

Billy Wet
Appropriate name for a plumber
It's Billy West.

That's who I would use.
SoTheySay
S
Yes! West! I didn't even notice.
CollegeStationMaid
Crusader said:

I will never use Holman again. They screwed up a plumbing job at my house, and while they made lofty promises to fix the problem, I soon realized I was very low on their priority list. After all, they had my money. But after many very delayed visits, they find did what they called a fix. Not so. I finally gave up, swearing I'll never use Holman for anything again.

I had a similar experience with them as well. My husband uses George with alpha wolf Plumbing for his clients. I don't know the number
Crusader
Kitten With A Whip said:

I, on the other hand, absolutely loved Holman Quality Plumbing! About 10:30 PM, on a Sunday night, I had a severe flooding problem in an upstairs bathroom that was flooding my kitchen and dining room directly below it. I called plumber after plumber that would not answer or their voice mail said to leave a message and they would return the call on Monday morning. Holman's were the ONLY ones who answered and they prioritized me. They were at my house within 15-20 minutes and not only stopped the leak, but fixed it for a reasonable price! I have used them a couple times since and have had very good experiences with them each time.

I'm not sure what happened with Crusaders situation, but I recommend Holman's without reservation. I found them by accident, but they were a Godsend.

I'm genuinely glad you had a great experience with Holman. I'd hate for anyone to have to endure what I did with them, though. I think the only difference in your situation vs. mine, is that you did not have to call them back AFTER they had your money.
Kitten With A Whip
Crusader said:

Kitten With A Whip said:

I'm genuinely glad you had a great experience with Holman. I'd hate for anyone to have to endure what I did with them, though. I think the only difference in your situation vs. mine, is that you did not have to call them back AFTER they had your money.
My post didn't require a response. You had a bad experience for whatever reason, I have had really great experiences with them. End of story.
patrick.redmill
Thirded for Billy West. Professional, prompt and competitive.

I have used other plumbers in the area, and I will say, I do think we are very lucky to have many good options. Lots of good suggestions in this thread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.