Aggieland
Sponsored By

Plumber needed

tmr69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
P
AG
Any recommendations for a plumber to replace a water heater? Competent and reasonable?
DimeBox17
V
AG
Robinson Plumbing
mr83tr88
V
AG
Had ours replaced yesterday by one of our favorite handymen!! He is reliable, reasonable and so much more!!

All Services BCS
Tim Hoyt
979-204-7096
allservicesbcs@gmail.com

Tim does a great job!
SoTheySay
L
S
Billy Wet
gigem92
A
AG
Call Gus with Eagle Plumbing. He recently replaced ours and was great.

http://www.eagleplumbingbcs.com/
Abbyag06
R
+1 for Robinson plumbing. Michael did an excellent job when we redid our master shower. Honest and nice guy.
halibut sinclair
H
SoTheySay said:

Billy Wet
Appropriate name for a plumber
AggieBaseball06
L
AG
Holman's Quality Plumbing
979-777-0178
RJ3
P
We had a great experience with JBG Plumbing. Great work and the plumber was extremely friendly
Crusader
V
I will never use Holman again. They screwed up a plumbing job at my house, and while they made lofty promises to fix the problem, I soon realized I was very low on their priority list. After all, they had my money. But after many very delayed visits, they find did what they called a fix. Not so. I finally gave up, swearing I'll never use Holman for anything again.
Kitten With A Whip
L
I, on the other hand, absolutely loved Holman Quality Plumbing! About 10:30 PM, on a Sunday night, I had a severe flooding problem in an upstairs bathroom that was flooding my kitchen and dining room directly below it. I called plumber after plumber that would not answer or their voice mail said to leave a message and they would return the call on Monday morning. Holman's were the ONLY ones who answered and they prioritized me. They were at my house within 15-20 minutes and not only stopped the leak, but fixed it for a reasonable price! I have used them a couple times since and have had very good experiences with them each time.

I'm not sure what happened with Crusaders situation, but I recommend Holman's without reservation. I found them by accident, but they were a Godsend.
lockett93
H
AG
Tim Bailey plumbing did our remodel work. Highly recommended
Stupe
L
S
halibut sinclair said:

SoTheySay said:

Billy Wet
Appropriate name for a plumber
It's Billy West.

That's who I would use.
SoTheySay
L
S
Yes! West! I didn't even notice.
CollegeStationMaid
P
Crusader said:

I will never use Holman again. They screwed up a plumbing job at my house, and while they made lofty promises to fix the problem, I soon realized I was very low on their priority list. After all, they had my money. But after many very delayed visits, they find did what they called a fix. Not so. I finally gave up, swearing I'll never use Holman for anything again.

I had a similar experience with them as well. My husband uses George with alpha wolf Plumbing for his clients. I don't know the number
Crusader
V
Kitten With A Whip said:

I, on the other hand, absolutely loved Holman Quality Plumbing! About 10:30 PM, on a Sunday night, I had a severe flooding problem in an upstairs bathroom that was flooding my kitchen and dining room directly below it. I called plumber after plumber that would not answer or their voice mail said to leave a message and they would return the call on Monday morning. Holman's were the ONLY ones who answered and they prioritized me. They were at my house within 15-20 minutes and not only stopped the leak, but fixed it for a reasonable price! I have used them a couple times since and have had very good experiences with them each time.

I'm not sure what happened with Crusaders situation, but I recommend Holman's without reservation. I found them by accident, but they were a Godsend.

I'm genuinely glad you had a great experience with Holman. I'd hate for anyone to have to endure what I did with them, though. I think the only difference in your situation vs. mine, is that you did not have to call them back AFTER they had your money.
Kitten With A Whip
L
Crusader said:

Kitten With A Whip said:

I'm genuinely glad you had a great experience with Holman. I'd hate for anyone to have to endure what I did with them, though. I think the only difference in your situation vs. mine, is that you did not have to call them back AFTER they had your money.
My post didn't require a response. You had a bad experience for whatever reason, I have had really great experiences with them. End of story.
patrick.redmill
P
Thirded for Billy West. Professional, prompt and competitive.

I have used other plumbers in the area, and I will say, I do think we are very lucky to have many good options. Lots of good suggestions in this thread.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.