Missing Persons Help

2,831 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Marlin39m
FSGuide
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy-

I normally spend my time on the Outdoor Board but I come here requesting a bit of assistance.

I'm working a Pro Bono missing person case that originated up here in the DFW area. We have tracked him to Bryan as of yesterday when BPD told the family that they ran his ID on 1/22/2018. That is all the info they will give the family other than "he is homeless so we cannot take an official missing person report on him". Chance has not officially been diagnosed with any mental disorders but may be suffering from depression. If y'all could keep our eye out for him and if you see him you can contact me or if you want to contact him, you can ask him to call his brother in Wylie. His family is very worried about him. Right now they are trying to get a group of family & friends together to go to BCS this weekend to fan out and look for him. Of course if they had some fresh leads between now and then it would greatly help them.

Thanks for your time!!

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Thank you for doing this. Keep up the good work. Gig Em.
bugle rank '87
AG
How long has he been missing?

I work in Bryan and we have had a "homeless" young man (25 seems about right) the last few weeks on the property. I have only seen him without good light but could fit the description. We have tried to have police talk with him to see if we can get him help but he is elusive. The company I work for did have him on video entering the building through a propped open door, but I'm not sure if the video has been saved.

I will show picture to coworkers and see if it could possibly be him
We’ve never lost a halftime...
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Good luck
FSGuide
I thank all of you for spreading the word and being on the lookout for Chance. I've received several e-mails and phone calls over the past few days. Y'all have assisted us in determining an area where he likes to hang out. All the sightings have been within a short distance of each other so it looks like he doesn't get around very much. I haven't spoken to the family since Thursday so I don't know if they went down to look for him this weekend or not.
ShawnTxAg
AG
Saw someone who resembles him, only without facial hair walking down William J Bryan away from highway 6 . I was stopped at the light in front of the post office. It appeared he was talking to himself as he walked
FSGuide
Could very well be him. That is just a few blocks north of where all the other sightings have been.

Target & Wal-Mart on Briarcrest and jut outside Blinn Campus.

He used to live in that area, maybe he feels safe around there.
Love Gun
Got a height/weight and clothing description?
Marlin39m
Some people would rather their family not know where they are.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.