Garden mix

876 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by studioone
Mom2Kidz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone used Spur Construction 's garden mix? I'm building a new garden and want to be sure I fill the beds with quality garden soil. Are there other sources for garden soil (can't do bags because we need a large volume of material).
Max06
AG
I use All American Stone & Turf's garden mix and have been very happy with it.
toolshed
AG
There's a Living Earth Store south of town. They are all over Houston and recently opened the office across from the speedway. I'd buy from them before any of the other local places.

http://livingearth.net/

I've bought bed mix from All American and my plants grow poorly. The only thing that does really well is the gold lantana, and it prefers poor conditions and lower water consumption. Most everything else doesn't flower well or eventually gives up and dies.
Builder93
AG
Aggieland Grass and Stone.

Excellent stuff.
freshfrenchfryfanatic
AG
I agree with Toolshed. Purchased garden mix a while back from All American and now have a big nutsedge problem. Living Earth is supposed to be good stuff.
MattCan
AG
I use Spur Construction for my landscape material needs because they are convenient being in Bryan and their prices are slightly less than the local competitors.
studioone
american stone and turf...

get their stuff that has chicken manure in it....

All my beds are from them, and if you have doubts, look at my gardens..... www.avalonweddingsbcs.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.