Tiff's Treats wont deliver (need help/ideas)

4,321 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by war hymn aggie
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our friends live in College Station but kind of on the outskirts. They just had a baby and we wanted to send them Tiff's Treats but its not in their delivery zone.

Can anyone suggest something else I could send or a way to get Tiffs Treats to them?

thanks!
australopithecus robustus
You could use FAVOR and have Cafe Eccell desserts brought to them.
Jetty
AG
Edible arrangements delivers further out. We live out Hwy 30 a few miles passed the city limits and they delivered to us. The fruit was really good and fresh too!
SoTheySay
S
I personally think Tiff's kinda sucks anyway.
gigemJTH12
AG
australopithecus robustus said:

You could use FAVOR and have Cafe Eccell desserts brought to them.
I dont know what Favor is but about to look it up, considering the blue stars I like this suggestion!
gigemJTH12
AG
really? their cookies are good. we got 2 boxes when we had a baby and I loved them.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Maybe talk to someone in charge? I'd expect that they would rather work something out than see business go to the other guy. It's not like you're asking them to drive to Dallas.
FlyRod
Try Uber Eats if they are up and running around here.
nought
AG
Ditto Favor. You can have them do just about anything for you, including pick up dry cleaning, etc. It is mainly geared toward food delivery, however.

Anyway, you just install the Favor app, put in the delivery address, and then you can create a custom favor telling them to pick up from Tiff's Treats, etc. They'll do whatever you say, pay for the order at Tiff's Treats if you haven't already, and then bill you for it through the app (plus service/tip, of course).

https://favordelivery.com/
gigemJTH12
AG
dang, that's awesome! this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for when I posted. thanks!
stinkerbelle
Favor is awesome. I live way out off of Leonard Road and my car broke down (at least it was in my driveway). I had not thawed anything for supper that night and had not gone to the store. Kiddo's were starving and I couldn't get any of the pizza places to deliver out at my place. I ended up ordering Dominoes and having Favor deliver. It is really neat that we have this option locally now!
Captn_Ag05
AG
Sound's like a great excuse to return to God's country.
TexAg1987
Have it delivered to their work?
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I just checked. I live in the Metroplex. Uber eats delivers here but just from some places, but no favor. It looks great and hope they expand soon.
studioone
fabulous fare..
Captn_Ag05
AG
Don't leave us hanging...did you get the cookies delivered?
war hymn aggie
AG
Blue Baker delivers warm cookies & has a wide delivery zone.
threecatcorner
Blue Baker's cookies are awesome. Any idea what thei minimum order is for delivery?
war hymn aggie
AG
threecatcorner said:

Blue Baker's cookies are awesome. Any idea what thei minimum order is for delivery?
Depends on where you are located. Minimum order for hot cookies is 2 dozen for locations close to them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.