Sheetrock Replacement

963 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JP76
Buford T. Justice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We had some minor localized flooding in our home this weekend. As such, we are going to need to cut some Sheetrock, and was curious if anyone knows of a good installer.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Not unheard of to go to a busy building site like Lick Creek around 5pm and hit up a dry wall crew

They accept cash
Call or text T with Glory Enterprises. Is a small Aggie owned business. He is hardworking and very reasonable on prices. He will come out and give you a free estimate 979-218-2335
gmommy2
Call or text Joel Gonzalez at 979-219-5657. He has many years of experience and very reasonable. He does a great job, you won't be disappointed.
maddiedou
AG
I wish I could help but pretty busy thru march right now

Anybody can install that is the easy part you are looking for somebody that can match your texture

They need to use drops and use tents(plasticaround the area) to control the dust Not all dust can be prevented but you can eliminate about 85/90 percent by doing this

If you dont find anybody I can look at it with you possibly on Sunday after 1. And maybe work you in
979-eight two o-l87o
JP76
Valentine Vega

979 255 3744
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.