Scouting For Food

1,302 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DisneyFan5
DisneyFan5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please be on the lookout for scouts around your neighborhood on Saturday. It is the start of Scouting for Food.
Local Cub Scout Packs and Boy Scout Troops will be going around to some neighborhoods placing hang tags on the front door, soliciting non-perishable food items for the SouperBowl of Caring on Feb 3rd.

We will come back on Saturday, Feb 3rd to collect any food donations left by the front doors. All food donations will benefit the Brazos Valley Food Bank.

DisneyFan5
If you didn't receive a door hanger you can take donations to HEB and Kroger stores, which are also participating in the nationwide Souper Bowl of Caring food drive.

I'm Becky with Troop 1074 and I work at Chick-fil-A South ( by Lowe's) and we will also be collecting donations. You can drop off donations any time until Friday evening. I'll make sure they get to the food bank on Saturday.

Thanks for supporting our local scouts!
Tailgate88
halibut sinclair
DisneyFan5
Just a reminder that if you did not get a hanger on your front door, and still would like to donate to the food bank, you can drop of donations at Chick-fil-A South College Station on Friday. I'll be picking them up Friday evening.

Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.