Bad experience at Quicker Sticker Briarcrest

8,999 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Fleen
AggiePirate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FlyRod said:

I've used a lot of inspection services around town and have never heard of, let alone seen a tip jar. Will make a point to avoid this place.
Tip jar has been there for years along with the same sad plea for the lost boys.
jeremy360
Been to the one behind Sevcik's a few times. Must have been an off day each time. No intent on going back. Rather take my business elsewhere. To each his own though.
BrazosDog02
AG
Those guys have to SCAN A BAR CODE. In fact, it is that way so you avoid the exact problem described. It is literally impossible to screw up. Like...you have to mess it up on purpose or be really really really dumb. This is almost the epitome of screwing up a 'two car funeral procession'.
WheelinAg
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

Those guys have to SCAN A BAR CODE. In fact, it is that way so you avoid the exact problem described. It is literally impossible to screw up. Like...you have to mess it up on purpose or be really really really dumb. This is almost the epitome of screwing up a 'two car funeral procession'.

You don't have to. I know on motorcycles they type them in. I had a situation a couple of years ago where I got a car or motorcycle, can't remember which, inspected but I couldn't get it registered. I called the tax office and they didn't have a record. Went back to inspection place and everything looked fine. I repeated the process with tax office and back to inspection place. Inspector finally figured out I had messed up the VIN some how. I don't remember the exact screw up, but it was my fault...
Fleen
chloelee said:

I use the Take 5 Oil Change in front of them on Briarcrest. They provide excellent service.
They have location on Southwest Parkway also.

Sitting in the bay at their briarcrest location right now. Hands down the best service I have ever encountered. Oil change and inspection. Lance and Lynn are awesome!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.